MR,REGINER ROSE on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 04:57:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ZENITH

ZENITH BANK INT'L NIGERIA LTD, LAGOS

FROM: MR,ROSSMAN ROSE (MANAGER)

E-MAIL:reginer55_rose@www.com

URGENT BUSINESS  PROPOSAL

ATTN:THE SIR,

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being  utterly confidential and top secret.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well
at the end of the day.  We have decided to contact you due to the
urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of
your discreetness and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.  I am MR,REGINER
ROSE the manager with the Zenith Bank Int'l Nigeria Ltd, Lagos.  I
came to know you  in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable
Person to handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the
transfer of Huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account requiring Maximum
Confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

A Foreigner an Australia, Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.) an Oil
Merchant with the Federal Government  of Nigeria, until his death
months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310-301) Flight KQ431, Banked with us
at Zenith Bank Int'l Nigeria Ltd Lagos and had a closing balance as
at the end of September, 2000 worth US$15,000,000.00 (FIFTEEN Million
United State Dollars), the bank now expects a next of kin as
beneficiary.  Valuable efforts are being made by the Zenith Bank
Int'l Nigeria Ltd to get in touch with any of the  Moore's family or
relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to
locate any of Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.)' s next kin (He had no
wife or children that is know to us).  The Management under the
influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, that
arrange has been made for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and
subsequently be donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to
further enhance the course of War in Africa and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next
of kin to Late Engr. Steve Moore (Snr.) so that the fund US$15
Million will be released and paid into your account as the
beneficiary's next of kin.  All documents and proves to enable you
get his fund will be carefully worked out.  We have secure from the
probate an order of madamus to locate  any of deceased beneficiaries,
and more so we are assuring you that this business is 100% Risk Free
involvement.  Your share stays while the rest be for myself and my
colleagues for investment purpose.  According to agreement within
both parties.

As soon as  we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this message
in acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we would furnish you
with the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both
parties with out any conflict.  While replying furnish me with your
private fax and phone numbers for easy communication; Bank Name,Bank
Account Number.
The sharing of the fund are thus: 30% for you the account owner,60%
for i and my trusted colleagues and
the remainning 10% for expenses for oth parties.
If this proposal is acceptable  by you, do not make undue advantage
of the trust we have bestowed in you.

Best regards,

MR,REGINER ROSE (Manager).