john cabora on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:31:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] HON DR John cabora

FROM:  HON DR John cabora
> Dear Sir,
A Brief  Intreduction of my self, I am hon  Dr John
cabora. A diplomant from the republic Angola, also the owner of trans
Atlantic crossing company.
> I am contacting in respect of your consignment /fund that is
with me as a  diplomat I don`t have problem in bringing the diplomatic cargo box
containing the fund to you in the united states or any country of
your  choice,My diplomatic licence will cover that also.There is a good
diplomatic  relation between my country and the united states or other country in
the  world.
     I  Want you to do this immediately:
> 1] Send to me your complete name,Address were the diplomatic
cargo boxs containing the fund will be delivered.
> 2] I don`t  want you to inform any body about this transation
till the fund is in your hands.if you do i will wash my hands away from the
transaction and you will never get the fund .And send me your  fax and phone

number it will be necessary for this transaction.
Please contact me on fax 0031-20-402-0634.
Regards
Hon Dr John Cabora