Ei@amsterdam.nettime.org, Sing@amsterdam.nettime.org,Cloth@amsterdam.nettime.org, "Co."@amsterdam.nettime.org,LTD on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:30:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] High Quality Knitting Fabncs!!

Title: Ei Sing Cloth Co.,Ltd

We have over 10 years of experience supplying a wide range of novelty knitting fabncs. Our product line includes
 polar fleece.velour,ottoman,mesh jacquard and more. Emphasis on superion quality and management are reflected
 on our items,making them increasingly popular among our customers. Don't hesitate to contact us for further  information.

Company Information / Trade Conditions

         Competitive Advantage: Flexible Production of our Knit Fabrics at
                                            competitve prices.
         Nature of Business: Manufacturer / OEM / ODM / Exporter
         Major Customers: Importer / Wholesaler / Manufacturer
         Target Export Market: Worldwide
         Percentage Export: 95 %
         Minimum Order: Subject to styles & designs.
         Delivery Led Time: About 35 days.
         Payment Terms: L / C, T / T
         FOB Port: Keelung, Taiwan
         Stuff: 50 persons.
         Address: No. 513, Ren Ay St., Sanchung City,
         Taipei Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
         Telephone: 886-2-29816319
         Fax: 886-2-29877043
         Contact Person: Grace Lee
         Title: Marketing Manager
         E-mail:es1861@trade-net.bsd.st

Ei Sing Cloth Co.,Ltd.
 No.513,Ren Ai St.,Sanchung City, Taipei Hsien,Taiwan
 Tel:(886-2)29816319 Fax:(886-2)2987 7043

 E-mail:es1861@trade-net.bsd.st
 Home Page: http://www.eising.com.tw