DR. FRANK DOGLAS on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]



Dear Sir,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below: May I first introduce my self as Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the wife of Late General Sani Abacha (former military head of state and president of the   (Federal Republic of Nigeria) who died suddenly on 8th June 1998. I came in contact with your particulars through a consultancy dairy in which your particulars were recommended to my late husband for proposals which was disorganised by the sudden death of my husband. Having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation, I became convinced of your capability and  goodwill to assist me in receiving the sum of US$20Million secretly willed in my  favour
by the late general (my husband). 

This money is kept in a trust account with a well Trust security Company here in Nigeria. As it is equally required, the administration of my late husband's property is under the authority of his cousin ( DR.FRANK DOGLAS) however, the current civilian administration of retired General Olusegun Obasanjo (the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria) is seeking vengeance on the Abacha family because of the life prison jail sentence confirmed on him by my late husband. In pursuit of this vendetta, the present government 
have resolved to freeze all known assets of General Sani Abacha, including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking on to seize the various bank accounts of my husband. In fact, the attack on our family (The Abacha's) is so devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling passport, family accounts and even trying some members of our family in court for offences allegedly committed by my late husband. 

In view of this grivious threat to our Economic and personal survival, our family trustee have  secretly protected the will, but seriously advised me to move $20 Million US Dollars into an overseas account, hence the reason why I have chosen you and hope that you will come to my full assistance and unlimited co-operation. In the meantime, there is a travelling embargo on us (the whole family members) and our local accounts are seized. We are currently living on goodwill of people who believe we cannot be held responsible for the sins of my late husband. In view of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distressed call to save me and my children from a hopeless future. And we have agree to compensate you sincerely and candid effort in this regard with 25% of the total amount of $20 Million US Dollars. In that case, when the money 
($20 Million) is moved into your discrete account, you will be allowed to draw 25% in your favour, while the remaining 75% will be invested meaningfully for my children's future. My cousin (DR.FRANK DOGLAS) has perfected arrangements with the Trust Company concerned and has assured 100% risk free and safe operation.

And in due course, all contacts must be made through DR.FRANK DOGLAS, through this E-mail address. or his alternate email addy:frank_doglas_@email.com or call him on:234 802 3402361

I look forward to your quick response while thanking you for your co-operation. In view of all above details, I request you to keep this letter and operation highly confidential.

Best wishes, 



Nettime-bold mailing list