Saddleback Eye Center on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] All-Laser LASIK

Title: Saddlebackeye Special Promotion
Gift Certificate

Right now at Saddleback Eye Center, there’s a wonderful way for you to express the Spirit of the Holiday Season
and at the same time, give yourself the Gift of Sight.

Please print out the gift certificate below and call us at (877) 96-SIGHT to schedule
your complimentary consultation.  This holiday offer expires

December 31, 2002 so call us today!
visit our Home Page for more information

All-Laser IntraLASIK is a revolutionary procedure that offers you more safety and precision than ever before – complications associated with the metal blade used in traditional LASIK are virtually eliminated. Saddleback Eye Center is proud to be among a select group of LASIK facilities in the world with this advanced technology.

Our fees for this procedure have increased, but for a limited time you can take advantage of $1,000 off IntraLASIK and Twelve Months Same As Cash!  Call us today at

(877) 96-SIGHT for details.

(877) 96-SIGHT

www.saddlebackeye.com