paul savimbi on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PLEASE YOU CAM CONTACT ME

ATTN : EXECUTIVE/ DIRECTOR.

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

I know you will receive this business proposal as a surprise since we have
never met or communicated before, but rest be assured that this proposal
comes with the best of prospect since it is 100% risk free
but first, I must introduce myself.
I am  Mr Paul Savimbi from the Anglo Gold District of Sierra Leone, and my
father was the former special adviser  to the recently ousted  Head OF state
of Sierra Leone, MAJOR JOHNNY PAUL KOROMAH. During the
war between our forces led by EX head of state, MAJOR JOHNNY PAUL KOROMAH
and the West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG), my country relied heavily on
the foreign earnings generated from Anglo Gold Trade.
This money was personally kept by the Head of the State, Major JOHNNY PAUL
KOROMAH, as our banking system had collapsed during the war. However, as the
war progressed, It became apparent that we are going
to loose the war to the superior and better armed West African Allied Forces
(ECOMOG). At this point, the key officers of the administration started
making frantic efforts on how to leave Sierra Leone safely thereby sharing
the proceeds/money from this Anglo Gold Trade.

In view of the fact that my father was one of the officers of the then
administration and an in-law to Major Paul Koromah , He succeeded in getting
the sum of US$25.5M (TWENTY FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). My father made arrangements and transferred
the money through diplomatic means to Republic of South Africa, where I am
presently living in exile as an asylum seeker
(refugee). After due consideration, the money was deposited with a security
and finance company for security reasons as coded  “FAMILY VALUABLES”. The
actual content were not disclosed to the security
company, pending when will see a dependable person such as you that will
assist us in transferring this money to his account outside South Africa.
Because of strict  Monetary and banking  laws here, do not allow
asylum seekers (refugees) certain financial/ banking rights.

Unfortunately my father died of heart attack after some months of exile in
South Africa. I shall be most grateful if you can assist me to accomplish
this transaction and hoping too that you will remain
trustworthy. For your efforts and assistance, I will give 20% of the total
sum to you while 5% will be set aside for all the expenses incurred during
the course of this transaction while the remaining 75% will be left for my
family investment. Please note that this
transaction is 100% RISK FREE. I have completed every arrangement on this
transaction.

As such, the things I need from you are total assistance to transfer this
money, complete trust and honesty. My own part of this money will be
invested in your country afterwards. I would also wish to keep
this proposal highly confidential and secret,considering my father’s
position and the source of this money. If you can be of help to me
immediately,please call me through this telephone number

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Best regards

Mr Paul Savimbi