Reuben Savimbi on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:32:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

REQUEST

I am MR REUBEN SAVIMBI one of the favorite sons of Mr.JONAS SAVIMBI (The
Rebel leader) and also the head of the Unita Forces of Angola who was
killed in the
Struggle between Angolan arm forces and his unita rebels On Friday the
22nd of
February 2002.

 I am from Angola but currently I am currently on exile due to the War in
my country
between the Rebel Group (Unita rebels) Led by my father Jonas Savimbi and
the
Angolan Government.
 I want a trust worthy, honest and God fearing individual to go into
business
Partnership with and that is the reason why I have decided to contact you.
The fund
for investment is US$45.5M (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) and Diamond worth over Twelve Million Dollars. This fund
was
realized from the sales of Diamonds during the crisis between the Unita
Rebels
(headed by my father Jonas Savimbi) and the then President Jose Eduardo dos
Santos Of Angola.

 I fled from my country with this fund, which my father suppose to use
procure more
arms for the Unita Rebels. This is because I felt that the battle waged by
the Unita
Forces was more of rebellion and it was baseless. I had this fund sealed
in a
diplomatic box and deposited in a private Security Company in Europe.  I
will need
assistance from you to use your facilities to effect the removal of this
fund and
subsequently transferred to your nominated account in your country. This
business
has to be done in a more confidential manner.

For participating in the business with me, I have two options for you.
You can choose to have
certain percentage of the funds or you can go into partnership with me for
proper profitable
investment of the money in your country.

Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me.  The money is
presently lodged with a
security firm and I will give you further details immediately I hear from
you. Please contact
me immediately for the next line of action then I will introduce you to
the security
company where the funds are been deposited.

 I would like you to include your personal phone and fax numbers for more
confidential Communication with the Security Company. I will like you to
understand
that I have no access to telephone for now so you are advice to contact me
through
my email address.

Regards
REUBEN J.SAVIMBI.