mariam danjuma on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]


It is with heart full of hope but with tears in my eyes that I write to seek your assistance on the subject below. I am Mrs. Mariam Danjuma, a Sierra leonean widow with an only son Usman Danjuma. My husband was the chief security officer to the ousted president Kabah of Sierra Leone. During the over throw of 24th December 1999, my husband was among the people that were killed by the military. Since after his death, I ran away with my only son. I came to know of you in my search of a reliable person to handle a very confidential business transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money $9,000,000.00 (Nine million US dollars) which was deposited by my late husband in boxes as precious gold with a trust/security company in Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, a neigbouring west African country, the former president (KABAH) gav! e him this money for safe keeping when he got information that the militaries were planning to over throw him.Unfortunately, my husband was killed in that coup de'tat, and I am the only person who has the PIN code to collect the money. My husband gave me the PIN code days before his death. I was waiting for things to cool down before making my move but the recent happenings in my country has forced me to make the move now by contacting you, my health is failing but I need my only son to be taken care of properly, right now, the money is in a safe place. I am using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son. For this business to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is been lodged or if you cannot come , you can apply to collect the deposit from the security company's international agents. We can 't do t! hat on our own because of the conditions attached to the deposit, moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up, that is why we need your assistance.
I am ready to offer you 25% of the total sum and give you the full power of administration to manage the remaining 75% on behalf of my. Now we are currently staying in a sister's house in Republic of Cote d'Ivoire . This money was deposited in the best security company in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. If you agree to this proposal, we shall forward to you the certificate of deposit, the PIN code and contact of the security company for confirmation.
Please I want us to finish this business as quickly as possible.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Mariam Danjuma.

Do you Yahoo!?
U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive medley & videos from Greatest Hits CD