Essene Web Hosting - Contest Department on Mon, 11 Nov 2002 01:05:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Free Hosting For A Year Contest

Title: Constant Contact : Email Campaign: eMail Preview

Essene Hosting
Contest - Free Hosting For A YEAR!!!
*FIRST PRIZE*
Our First Prize Winner receives a full year of web hosting, with our Win2000 Platinum Plan! A $420.00 Value!!!

Click Here To View The Plan

| Good Day,

Essene Hosting is one of the premier hosting companies in Canada and the United States. As such, we want to give back to everyone who has a website, is a developer, who wants to be a developer etc etc etc!.

Actually, in this contest everyone is a winner. We publish a monthly newsletter for all of our clients, providing them with web design tips and web development tutorials. By signing up for our contest, you are automatically signed up to our newsletter! This is not some newsletter filled with advertisements and the like, but just wholesome web goodness..So you have nothing to lose...SIGN UP NOW!!!!

***SECOND AND THIRD PRIZE***

Ok, so you didnt win first prize...However, Second Prize is a year of Hosting with our Win2000 Gold or Unix Gold Plan!!!(your choice) Not Only is this a $299.00 Value, but you receive a load of extras with these package that most hosts dont even offer in ANY PLAN!...THIRD PRIZE IS NO SLOUCH EITHER as we are offering our Win2000 Silver or Unix Silver plan free for a year!...Of course you have the choice of choosing which plan you would like should you win...

Click Here to Check Them All Out And Register to Win!

At Essene Hosting, *Customer Service* is our #1 priority, We make sure all our emails are answered within 2 hours. Our phone lines are always staffed by knowledgable technicians. We keep our customers updated and never leave them in the dark. So when you drop by, take a look around and see what you think!

Warmest Regards

Erik Brisson
Essene Hosting

email: info@essene.ca