Great Offers on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:50:57 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Great Offers & Updates

*To be removed see below

Hello my name is Jason from www.Glowin-A-Fuse.com and www.Phatpants.com ,as well as our many other websites...

We wanted to know if you would like to exchange banners, etc... We have our own banner exchange program, which has
a 1:1 ratio. You can check it out at www.Phatpants.com/exchange/ We are sure you will receive quite a few hits from all of our sites below, that we own,
plus all of the others that are on the exchange.

Join now and receive 500 views for just signing up!!!

You can goto www.Phatpants.com/exchange/ and sign up for your account. All you will need to do, is place your URL and your banner URL plus a little info about the site, etc... and then paste the banner code on your website.

Remember if you place the banner code on more webpages, etc... the more credits or views your site will get as well... So the beter the placement, the more your site will get views...

We also offer webhosting at the most affordable pricing around.. WITH ALL the features you can think of AT NO additional costs... Check out www.Ravewebhost.com Affordable webhosting to RAVE about.

We are also GIVING AWAY 1 full year of Web Hosting from www.Ravewebhost.com :)

Just send us an email to FreeHosting@Ravewebhost.com with a little info about the type of content you would have, name of site, etc...

We will choose the winner and notify them by email.

We will be giving away Free hosting (1 every month) for the next 6 months... Just a special everyone needs to know about...

Talk at ya soon...

Jason & Emily
Glowin-A-Fuse
513-941-9929
http://www.Glowin-A-Fuse.com
http://www.PhatPants.com
http://www.Ravewebhost.com
http://www.HouseOfTropicals.com
http://www.AffordableFish.com

If you have received this email in error, or you wish to be removed from our database. Please Click the link below:
http://www.glowinafuse.com/mymail/remove.php?id=GreatOffers&uid=4d8ccc0cf1