Richard Okon on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:42:45 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Greetings partner

RICHARD OKON.
12 Law avenue,

Victoria Island-Lagos.

Email: richardokon@epatra.com

PERSONAL /CONFIDENTIAL

Date:8th November,2002

Dear Sir,

PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS

I am Mr. Richard Okon, Director, Project
Implementation with the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation . In november 2000 we over-invioce a
contract to the tune of Fourty Million, Five Hundred
Thousand U.S Dollars ($40,500,000.00) from the
contract awarded to foreign firms for the
Construction and Maintenance of 250 Million (LPG)
Gas Plant at Warri Refinery. Hence the funds is under the custody of
Security
Company for
safe-keeping, I have been mandated by my colleasgues
to seek assistance of a trustworthy Foreign company
or an Individual who could help to provide Bank
Account to receive the money for investment without
any hitch. That is why I am contacting you .
However, we has agreed to give you 30% of the total
sum for providing account, while 5% is set-aside for
expenses. Therefore, if this offer is acceptable to
you, please indicate your interest by contacting me
on my email, for further documentation and briefing.

May I bring to your notice that this business is
100% risk free as we will enploy services of an
attorney who will procure relevant document in your
name to back up the claim.
I look forward hearing from you soon.

Best Regards.

Yours Faithfully