martinloevenfeldt on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:41:07 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] You can't control your future if someone else controls your income.

Title: Countdown to start your own home business

***** This email is sent in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. ******
This email was sent out with your permission granted when you verified from submitting to our VereMail on 2002-09-02. We emailed you at: nettime-l@bbs.thing.net and you returned it from IP: 216.239.46.3

If you do not wish to receive any mail from our servers you may permanently block your email address by clicking on the following link. (Please be advised by blocking your email you will not have access to over 900 domains and the thousands of users and services they represent).
Thank you, The Postmaster.
Click here to be removed.