machaty malachi on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:16:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] i need your help

From; MACHATY OMORUYI
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
mmachaty@caramail.com

 ATTN:

 It is my pleasure to write you after much
 consideration since I cannot be able to see you face
 to face at first. I AM MACHATY OMORUYI .buth

 Being the only son of my father, late
 JOHN OMORUYI from Zulu in Republic of South
 Africa,
(SA). I am 29 years of age.

 My father was a limited cocoa and gold merchant in
 South Africa before his untimely death. A week after
a business trip to Abidjan, Cote dí Ivoire, to
negotiate for cocoa business, he was attacked with my
mother by unknown assassins. My mother died instantly but
my father died five days later. But before he gave up the
ghost, he told me he deposited Eighteen Million
United States Dollars (US$18M) in a BANK here
in Abidjan,Cote d' Ivoire . The money was meant for
his cocoa business, which he wanted to invest in Abidjan,
Cote dí Ivoire. He told me where he kept the
lodgement receipts which was issu to him on the day he
deposited the money, that I should take it and look for a
lifetime partner abroad that can assist me in investing the
money.

This is why I am humbly asking you to help me take
this money from Abidjan, to your country, where there
is relative peace and harmony. If this proposal is
acceptable to you, kindly let me know through my
email address so that we can start preparations on how to
lift this money out of Abidjan, Cote dí Ivoire.

Please if you are not interested, do let me know in time so
that I look for someone else because I am in a
desperate situation.

Best regards,

MACHATY OMORUYI
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)