Amanda Perez on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:56:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Angel

Yo, Where You At?  It's me - Amanda Perez!

I hope you heard my latest song on the radio! Check out my dope new website and
you can see my latest music videos and get clips from my new album!

Ever since I left Universal and became an independent artist again, my singles
are all over the charts - hope you get a chance to call up your favorite station,
request 'Angel' and support independent music!

Just click on the link below or type it into your web browser:

http://www.amandaperezmusic.net/

Peace and Love,

AP

if you dont wanna be on the mailing list any more, just lemme know and i'll take
your name off. Peace - AP