requests on Sun, 3 Nov 2002 18:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] RE: Tran Tracks Web Site Song Request

Thank You! Your song request has been received by Tran Tracks.

Please note that while we would like to sequence every song for
which we receive a request, we cannot guarantee that we will.
Songs with the most requests will, naturally, be the first to be
considered.

Alternatively, if you have an urgent need for a particular song,
you may be interested in our Custom Sequencing service. Please
visit our web site at http://www.trantracks.com/custom.html for
details.

And ... Thanks Again For Visiting Our Site!