Markus Chuka on Sun, 3 Nov 2002 02:18:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] urgent

             URGENT AND EXTREMELY COMFIDENTIAL

Director sir,

    It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make
this urgent and important business proposal to you.
It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter to you. It is
all in a view to soliciting for assistance to enable us execute
a venture of mutual benfit.My name is Markus Chuka A former Central
Bank of Zimbabwe Worker, during the last political disturbuce by
the government held by Robert Mugabe,I and my other colleagues worked
out over US$20,000,000.00(Twenty million, United States Dollars
Only) as over invoiced and inflated payment.for election materials
and the funds is now flotting in a surspence account ready to be
transfered to the provided account.Now that we are not sure of the
future of thi scountry, due to the cry of sanction by world leader
in and around the world. for the brutal take over of white farm
by the Administration, and the lack of purpose in the Administration,
me and my friends have decided to invest this funds wisely.
  The fund is currently in security company in Holland the netherlands.I
have put all the needfull together to ensure a successful transfer
of the funds to a desinated account. Acting in concert with few
trusted other officers, we need the assistance of a foreign company/persons
to push this money into their accounts. You will do very well with
what we have in mind. Your share of what ever we succeed in putting
into your account will be giving you the 20% of the total sum, while
70%will be for us and 10% will be mapped out for any expenses incurred
by both parties in the process of the transfer, we require nothing
more from you,except your willingness to assist us.I will refrain
from giving out more operational details, until I receive your reply.
Since time is of the essence to us, reply this letter quickly so
as to know what next to do, even if this letter does not meet your
approval, please inform me. There is norisk involved, as we have done our homework carefully.

  Looking forward to hearing from you.

  Thanks And God Bless.

MR.Markus Chuka