IQ - Advisors Insurance Group on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:21:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Our Agents Are Our Partners...

Title: Our Agents Are Our Partners...
Our Agents
Are Our Partners...
Increase Your Income by 300% & more.
50 "Investment Grade" Leads"
2 Years Free CE Credits
Highest G.A. Commissions
Turnkey LTC Selling System
Top Annuity Sales CD ROM
First Class Caribbean Cruise
Annuity PowerPoint Presentation
The Number One Equity Index Annuity

Click here to get the 50 leads of your choice!

Ask About Our FREE Seminar Co-op Program
— CALL —

— OR —
For More information fill out the form below
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: