kevin on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:21:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent Assistant.

No 13 VS2
Cethswayo Estate
Generation-South Africa.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

              {URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL}
     (RE:  TRANSFER OF ($ 152,000.000.00 USD}
    {ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS)

Dear sir,

We want to transfer to overseas ($ 152,000.000.00 USD)
One hundred and Fifty two million United States Dollars) from a Bank
in Africa, I want to ask you to quietly  look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable  and fit to provide either an
existing bank account  or  to set up a new  Bank a/c immediately to
receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this
money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this
important business trusting in  you and believing  in God that you
will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Kevin Hopkins, the Auditor General of a bank in Africa, during
the course of our auditing  I discovered a floating fund  in an
account opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated
on this account again, after going through some old files
in the records I discovered that the owner of the account  died
without a [heir]  hence  the money is floating and  if I do not remit
this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. the owner
of this account is  Mr.  Duncan Harkinson, a foreigner, and a sailor,
and  he died,  since 1993. and  no other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that Duncan
Harkinson until his death was the manager Duncan Coy.(pty). SA.

We will start the  first transfer with fifty two million
[$52,000.000] upon successful transaction without any disappoint from
your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining  rest
amount to your account, The amount involved is (USD 152M) One hundred
and Fifty two million United States Dollars, only I want to first
transfer $52,000.000 [fifty two million United States Dollar from
this money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but
I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner
because this money can not be approved to a local person here,
without valid international foreign passport, but can only be
approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or
drivers license and foreign a/c  because the money is in us dollars
and the former owner of the a/c  Mr. Duncan Harkinson is a foreigner
too, [and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.
However, we will sign a binding agreement,  to bind us together   I
got your contact address  from the Girl who operates computer,  I am
revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me
down in this business,  you are the first and the only person that I
am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I
will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your
private telephone and fax number including the full details of the
account to be used for the deposit.
I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and to sign a
binding agreement that will  bind us together  before transferring
the money to any account of  your choice  where the fund will be
safe. Before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and
investments.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine.because the
management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has
correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon
your positive response and once I am convinced that you are  capable
and will meet up with instruction of  a key bank official who is
deeply involved with me in this business.

I need your strong assurance that you will never,
never let me down.

With my influence and the position of the bank official we can
transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can
provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our
physical arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official will
destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this
money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence  you can
come immediately  to discuss with me face to face after which I will
make this remittance in your presence and three of us will fly to
your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the
account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you
that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I
will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for
onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate
clearance from the relevant  ministries and foreign exchange
departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the
total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both
parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my email
address:

You should try to call me on my satelite phone nos.882-1646651141,
882-1646685262. OR 27-837265625 if you are calling my No. dial the
way you use to call other countries, do not put South African area
code, because it is a satellite phone.

Sincerely,
Kevin Hopkins.

http://www.myplace.com/ - find what you want @MyPlace.com!