IQ - First Penn on Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] We are Slashing our Term Rates!

Title: We are Slashing our Term Rates!
Preferred best and preferred non-tobacco rates
slashedon face amounts of $250,000 or more!

GTO 20 Preferred Best NT Guaranteed Level Term Annual Premiums
— Face Amounts —
Issue
Age
$250,000 $500,000 $1 Million
Male Female Male Female Male Female
30 $168 $143 $285 $235 $510 $410
40 $225 $190 $400 $330 $710 $590
50 $575 $393 $1,100 $735 $2,120 $1,410

GTO 20 Preferred NT Guaranteed Level Term Annual Premiums
— Face Amounts —
Issue
Age
$250,000 $500,000 $1 Million
Male Female Male Female Male Female
30 $213 $175 $375 $300 $630 $520
40 $273 $238 $495 $425 $920 $780
50 $663 $470 $1,275 $890 $2,460 $1,670
Call Us Today!
800-550-2666 x134
— or —

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:
Zip:            Appointed to Sell GTO?  Yes  No

First Penn-Pacific Life Insurance Company

GTO guaranteed level premium term life insurance issued by First Penn-Pacific Life Insurance Company, Schaumburg, IL. Premiums are current as of 7/22/02, rounded to the next dollar, subject to change, and include $50 non-commissionable policy fee. Products and features subject to state availability. In Montana, male premiums apply. Policy Form BT-1000 Series. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates.
F02-1073-LT. For Agent Or Broker Use Only. Not To Be Used With The General Public.