Dr. Mike Moses on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:21:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Business Assistance

Dr. Mike Moses
Federal Airport Authority
of Nigeria (FAAN)
Ikeja - Nigeria

I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and receive your prompt attention, even as we have not had any previous correspondence before. Kindly reach me immediately for details should you agree to its contents.

I am a principal accountant and the Chairman of the Federal Tenders Board Committee to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). This message is
to solicit for your kindness in assisting me to transfer some amount of fund from my country to your country.

The total amount of fund is US$29.5Million (twenty nine million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars)which resulted from various contracts
awarded by my ministry to some foreign firms in which the contract bills were slightly inflated by us members of the Tenders Board Committee with the sole
aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent use.

 Presently, all the foreign firms that executed the projects concerned have been paid their bills accordingly and the projects have been commissioned for use. At this juncture, we now want to claim and transfer the excess fund using a foreign company since foreign contractors originally executed the contracts. Also, we as civil servants are not allowed to operate domiciliary nor foreign account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally, hence the necessity for thiscontact with you.

We have decided to embark on this transaction now that we have new civilian administration. Our aim is to present your name as a true beneficiary of the fund.
The total fund (US$29.5M) will then be remitted into any designated bank account as shall be recommended by you. The relevant authorities will be made to believe
that your company executed some contracts for my ministry to which payment is due to effected.

In this regard therefore, you will be required to present a suitable bank account that will accommodate the total amount of fund. The moment the bank account
details are received from you, it will only take a maximum duration of 7-9working days to have all documentations complied and the fund remitted to your
account.

On completion of this transaction, we have resolved to give you 25% of the fund for your efforts and assistance rendered; 5% will be used to settle any expenses that might be incurred on the process of this transaction both from our end and your end while the remaining 70% will be for us. I will be  disposed to giving the details of this proposal as soon as I receive your confirmation signifying your interest in
this proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization.

Kindly reach me through the above email address or below stated Telephone or fax number for more details on how we shall commence the whole transaction.

Permit me to stress the confidential nature of this transaction and does not matter any particular field of trade to prosecute this transaction. Above all, let trust and honesty be our watchword throughout this business.

Many thanks and kind regards whilst I wait in anticipation for your assistance and may God continue to bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mike Moses
Tel: +234-1-775-7997
Fax: +234-1-759-3888

PS:

Please include your current telephone and fax numbers in your reply.