daniel francis on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:01:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] TRANSFER

158 JAN SMUTS AVENUE
RODDA HOUSE 5th FLOOR
ROSEBANK CITY JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL : 27-83-736-4474
FAX : 27-72-484-5609
Dear Sir,
In order to transfer (US$32M) Thirty Two -Million
United States Dollars from African Develpment Bank. I
have the courage to ask you to look for a reliable and
honest person who will be capable for this important
business believing that you will never let me down
either now or in future.I MR FRANCIS ETUDO the CHIEF
AUDITOR OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK [ADB]. THEREis an
account open in this bank in 1990 and nobody has
operated on this account again. AFTER going through
some old files in the records, I dicovered that if I
do not remit this money out urgently it would be
forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is
Mr. Smith B. Andreas, a foreigner and a miner at
Kruger gold co., a geologist by profession and he died
since 1999. No other person knows about this account
or anything concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well
that this company does not know anything about this
account and the amount involved is (US$32M, Thirty Two
Million Dollars), I want to first transfer the sum of
(US$27M, Twenty Seven Million Dolars). From this money
into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest,
but I do not know any foreigner. I am only contacting
you as a foreigner because this money cannot be
approved to a local bank here, but can only be
approved to any foreign account because the money is
in US Dollars and the former owner of the account is
Mr. B Andreas he is a foreigner too. I know that this
message will come to you as a surprise as we do not
know ourselves before.I got your contact address from
world page in chambers of commerce in Johannesburg
South Africa with believe in God that you will never
let me down in this business.You are the only person I
have contacted in this business, so please reply
urgently so that I will inform you the next step to
take immediately, send also your private telephone and
fax numbers including the full details of the account
to be used for the deposit. I want us to meet face to
face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together
so that you can receive this money into a foreign
account or any account of your choice where the fund
will be safe. And I will fly to your country for
sharing and other investment.I am contacting you
because of the need to involve a foreigner with
foreign account beneficiary.I need your full
co-operation to make this work fine because the
management is ready to approve this payment to any
foreigner, who has the correct information on this
account, which I will give you later immediately if
you are able and to handle such amount in strict
confidence and trust according to my instruction and
advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity
will never come again in my life. I need a truthful
person in this business because I do not want to make
a mistake. I need your strong assurance and trust.With
my position now in the office I can trasfer this money
to any foreigners reliable account, which you can
provide with assurance that this money will be intact
pending my physical arrival in your country for
sharing.I will destroy all documents of transaction
immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to
any place. you can also come to discuss with me face
to face after which i will make this remittance in
your presence and two of us will fly to your country
at leasst two days ahead of the money going into the
account .I will use my position and influence to
effecet legal approvals and onward transfer of this
money to your account with appropriate clearance forms
of the ministries and foreign exchange departments.
The percentages will be discuused as soon as the
interest is shown.I look forward to earliest reply.
Regards
Mr. FRANCIS ETUDO