Dr.Jacob Dada on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Reply soon

ATTENTION :
FROM THE DESK OF
Dr.Jacob Dada
IKOYI, LAGOS.
Tel/Fax:234-1-7590634

BUSINESS ATTENTION.

I am pleased to send my greetings to you. I know this
letter will definitely come to you as a a surprise
package,I actually came about your name when i was
browsing through the internet and searching for a
reliable, trustworthy and confidential partner who can
transact this business with us,I am the chairman of the contract
Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all record covering executed
contract awarded by previous military government of Nigeria.

My colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount of
USD$22,500,000.00(TWENTY-TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary
owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and
inflating of contract value by some past government
officials.

This money(USD$22.5M),has already been approved for payment
by the Federal ministry of Petroleum and natural resources and
is secured under Contract number
MMPS/FGN/V1233/MMPS-X29/98, Job Completion
Certificate No: (67700242MMPS/C,)of 17th oct.1998. As
top civil servants we are not authorized to operate
foreign bank account and this is why we want to use
your bank account to transfer this money outside
Nigeria.

We have accepted you as our foreign partner
and will now regularize the approvals to you as the
trust beneficiary of the contract sum.As soon as we
receive your acceptance, we shall inform you of the
necessary requirements from you to facilitate transfer.
this sum.

We have resolved to give you 20% of the total
sum as compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me
and my partners here in Nigeria, 10% is set aside to
cover every expenses made in the course of the
transaction.Note that this should be confidential. Send
your urgent response through my E-mail including your secured
phone and fax numbers for easy communication on the s
ubject matter.I awaiting your immediate reply.

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Jacob Dada