David Xing on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:37:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] COOPERATION

Manufacutrer and exporter of fresh vegetables and chemicals like sodium alginate, xylitol, choline chloride etc.

Dear Sirs,
We are pleased to know that you are a prospective importer of several kinds of fresh vegetables and food additives and hope to enter into mutually beneficial business relations with us.
Over past ten years, We, HongYang Foodstuff co., Ltd. specialized in producing, processing, and exporting all kinds of high quality fresh vegetables, for example: fresh ginger, fresh onion, fresh green onion, fresh burdock, fresh garlic sprout, fresh carrot, fresh garlic etc. We also can supply some kinds of food additives. Enjoying high reputation in our goods and services. Also we can assistant you to find reliable resources in China. The underneath of the mail is our main exporting
product list for your reference.
We should be very glad to welcome you as one of our customers and look forward to your favorable reply. We'll try our utmost to cooperate with you and suit your offer. If you need other information, feel free to contact us anytime.
Best regards and wishes,
David Xing
David Xing
HongYang Foodstuff Co., Ltd.
Add. Rm.1001, Yinzuo D Building, No.22, Guanyinxia Rd, Qingdao, China
Tel.: 86-532-2686633    Fax.: 86-532-1667974
http://www.ec21.com/gxxchem    Email: david_xrc@sohu.com or max_xing@hotmail.com
OUR MAIN EXPORTING PRODUCTS LIST:
FRESH VEGETABLES:
FRESH GINGER, ONION, GREEN ONION, BURDOCK, GARLIC SPROUT, CARROT, GARLIC
FOOD ADDITIVES (CHEMICALS):
CHOLINE CHLORIDE, FURFURYL, IODINE, SACCHARIN SODIUM, SODIUM ALGINATE
SODIUM HEXMETAPHOSPHATE, TARTARIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, THIO UREA XANTHAN, XYLITOL, MELAMINE
ALL KINDS OF SILICA GEL