SaaSoh Textile Corporation on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:28:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Wanted to Become Your Vendor

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers & exporters of various Automotive products,Institutional,Industrial,Retaling, Kitchen linen items & are in this trade since 1967. We have our own manufacturing units having facilities from scrath to exportable merchandise.

Recently we have expanded our manufacturing & finishing capacity at a remarkable ratio & now seeking for new sources who can purchase our merchandise regularly & at a very competitive prices thus providing best value & satisfaction for thier trust in us, we offer a very wide range of merchadise either in bulk or in buyer's required retail/custom packing. Our merchandise are currently sell & kept in the shelf of leading chain stores, departmental stores & discount stores of U.S.A. , Canada & Australia etc.

Automotive towels,scouring pads,soft sponges cloth pads,wax applicator,flannel cloths,shop towels (either white or dyed),cheese cloths, knitted finishing cloths, polishing cloths, glass towels, detailing diapers, bags of rags,terry polishing bonnets golf towels, washcloths,kitchen towels,surgical towels, patient gowns, huck towels, birds eye diapers, cleaning cloths,dishcloths, sack cloths, bar mops, hand-bath towels beach towels, aprons, socks, are the brief list of Saasoh's manfacturing extravaganza.

Saasoh is not a billion dollar firm, but as far as the honesty , sincerity, timely deliveries,controlled quality, commitment & devotion is concerned, it's a trillion dollar company.

We welcome new inquries,sample/price request & other opprotunities for establishing a very long term business relations with your esteemed organization & this is the main reason that our sales representatives usually visit our clients for after sale satisfaction with our products.

If you have furhter question or comments please visit our website www.saasoh.com & or contact us through email sales@saasoh.com .

Looking forward to your early & positive reply,

With kindest regards,

Very Sincerely,

Sohaib Khan
Sales Executive.