USMAN BOMA on Sat, 27 Jul 2002 16:28:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] CLAIM

Dear Sir,
First,I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction,this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret.though I know that
a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried,but i am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of day.
I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction,as I have been reliably informed of
your discretness and ability in transaction of this
nature, let me start by introducing myself properly
to you. I am Usman Boma, credit officer
with the Union Bank, lagos.

I came to you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction , which involves the transfer of huge sum
of money to a foreign account requried maximum
confidence.

The proposition:
A foreigner an american, late engr John creek (SNR) an
oil merchant with the federal government of nigeria,
until his death on 30th of January 2000 in Kenya
airways bus(a310-300) flight kq430, bnked with us at
union bank of nigeria plc lagos and had a closing
balance as at the end of 2000 worth
US$85,000,000.00(eighty five million us dollars), the
bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary.
Valuable efforts are being made by the un Nigeria to
get intouch with any of the creek's family or
relatives but to no success.

It is because of the received possibility of not being
able to locate any of the late engr. John creek
(SNR)'s next of kin (he had neither wife nor children
that is known to us).
The only beneficiary name given to us by late Engineer
John Creek(SNR) who died in September 11th terrorist
attack in U.S.A to her person Mrs.Marbel Brein.
In order to be a honest and responsible citizen of my
country Nigeria,I now decided to seek your permission
to have you stand as next of kin to late Engr.John
Creek (snr)so that the fund US$85Million will be
released and paid into your account as the
beneficiary's next of kin.All documents and proves to
enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out.I have been chosing by the Union Bank Board of
Directors to locate any of the deceased family to
stand as a beneficiary's next of kin and that is why I
decided to contact your person.
I am assuring you that this business is 100% risk free
involvement.Your share stays while the rest will be
for myself for investment purpose according to
agreement within the both parties.As soon as I receive
an acknowledge of receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business proposal,I would
furnish you with the necessary modalities and
disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any
conflict.
If this proposal is acceptable by you,do not make
undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you
and your company,then kindly get to me immediately via
my above email address or call me on this
number:234-8023064130.
Please furnish me with your most confidential
telephone/fax numbers and exclusive Bank account
particulars so that I can use this information to
apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the
fund in your favour.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Usman Boma.