phillip white on Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:27:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] personal

NIGERIA ELECTIRC POWER AUTHORITY
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT
IKOYI-LAGOS.
FROM THE DESK OF: phillip white.

I am the Chairman Contract Review Committee of National Electric Power Authority (NEPA).
Although this
proposal might come to you as a surprise since it is coming from someone you do not know
or ever seen
before, but after due deliberations with my colleagues, I decided to contact you based on
Intuition.

We are soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of seventy-
one
Million United States Dollars.{US$71,000,000.00}.
This sum (US$71M) is an
over invoice
contract sum which is currently in an offshore payment account of the Central Bank of
Nigeria as an unclaimed
contract entitlement which can easily be withdrawn or drafted or pay to any recommended
beneficiary by my
committee. On this note, you will be presented as a contractor to NEPA who has executed
a contract to a tune
of the above sum and has not been paid.

Proposed Sharing Pattern (%):

1. 70% for my colleagues. and me

2. 20% for you as a partner/fronting for us.

3. 10% for expenses that may be incurred by both parties during the cause of this
transaction.

Our law prohibits a civil servant from operating a foreign account, hence we are contacting
you.

If this proposal satisfies you, do respond as soon as possible with the following information:

The name you wish to use as the beneficiary of the fund.

Further discussion will be centered on how the fund shall be transfer and full details on how
to accomplish this
great opportunity of ours.

Thank you.

Best regards,