fransu fransu on Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:58:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL TO Announcer

PRESIDENTIAL PARK
LOME TOGO

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN.

You may be surprise to receive this message from me
since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose
of introduction, I am Mr.ZEB MOHAMED, the son of
late Mr.JEBBER MOHAMED, who was murdered in a land
dispute in Zimbabwe.
I got your contact in your country's journal here in
Lome , Togo as reliable and trustworthy to deal with,
then I decided to write you. My late father was among
the few black Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold
blood by the agent of the ruling government of
President RObert Mugabe..... for his alleged support
and sympathy for Zimbabwens opposition party.
Before the death of my father, he took me to The
Republic of Lome, TOGO in west Africa to deposit the
sum of THIRTY FIVE  MILLIONS   US
Dollars, ($35M) with a security and finance company,
as if he  knew the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The
money was deposited as a gem or precious
stone to avoid much demurrage from the security firm.
This money was earmarked for the purchase of new
machinery and chemicals for the farms in Lesotho and
Swaziland.

 This land problem arose when  the president,
introduced a new land Act. Which wholly affected the
white rich farmers and som few blacks, vehemently
condemmend the 'MODUS OPERANDI' adopted by the
government. this resulted to rampant killing and mob
actions.a

 I and my family who are currently staying in Lome,the
capital of TOGO as  refugees or an asylum seeker have
decided to transfer this money to a foreign coutry
where we can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of
investing this amount of money in Lome, ToGo for the
fear of encounterring the same experience in future
since both countries have the same political history.
Moreover, the Togolese monetary policy/law does not
allow such investment hence I am seeking for an asylum
or refugee.

I must let you kow that, this transaction is 100% risk
free and the nature of your business does not
necessarly matter.
 Since your business does not necessarly matter.and
you are willing to assist us, I and my family have
agreed to give you 30% of the total amout, 20% will be
for a joint business venture with you  and another 45%
will be for me and my family which we shall also
invest in your country and remaining 5%
will be mapped out for all expenses we may incure
during the transaction.

Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render
the needed assistance,please, reply through my
email address or the above tel:Number I also need your
private phone and fax number for easy communication.
Remember that this is highly confidential and the
success of this business depends on how secret it is
kept.

Expecting your reply soonest.

Best regards.

MR ZEB MOHAMED