info on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: buyers sellers agents loans

Title: for home buyers

Home for Sale?
List with us!

Buying a home is an important step in your life and quite possibly the largest purchase you will ever make. A trustworthy and reliable agent is what you're looking for but often times it can be difficult to find a real estate agent deserving of your trust.

Through recommendations and client evaluations we've assembled a national association of Christian Real Estate Agents dedicated to fair business practices and the teachings of our savior.

Christian Agents - click here to join the association

Follow these easy steps and we'll take care of the rest...

1. Describe the property you are looking using our Buyer's Information Form.

2. Our Christian Living Real Estate Associate Agent contacts you at your convenience to get a better understanding of your specific real estate needs.

3. Our Christian Living Real Estate Associate Agent suggests properties that fit your criteria and arranges for you to view the properties that interest you.

4. During the decision making process, our Associate Christian Agent provides reliable and honest guidance to get you the best possible deal.

5. When you've decided on a property to purchase, our agent makes all the necessary preparations to ensure a trouble free transaction.

To be removed from this list click here