profile on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Free Information - USA, Canada and Mexico

Dear E-Mail Account Holder,

Your e-mail address has been identified as one belonging to someone who might be interested in living or working in North American (i.e. the USA, Mexico or Canada). We are in the process of compiling a worldwide database of people  living outside of North America, who are interested in North American opportunities and immigration possibilities. If you have received this e-mail in error, if you are already a resident or citizen of a NAFTA (North American Free-Trade Agreement) Country, or if you would like to be removed from this database for any other reason, then simply reply to this e-mail.

All replies received are automatically removed from our database . Once removed, your e-mail address CANNOT be re-subscribed again. No replies to this address will be manually read. If our mailbox should become full to capacity, please try replying in a day or two to ensure that you are removed

Should you wish to be included in this database, then NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED. Again we repeat... to receive further information on North American opportunities - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL. Subscription to this database is TOTALLY FREE, and you can be removed at any time.

We trust that the information you will receive in two to four weeks time (assuming you DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail) will be of interest and relevance to you.

Best Wishes,

Mr. John Curry
Profile Information Services

This e-mail is sent to you either as a subscriber to our Direct Response Database (DRD), or from publication of your e-mail address on the world wide web. Subscription to our  DRD would have occured through your participation in an online or other direct response promotion, or the purchase by you of a product or service online or via other direct response promotion. Inclusion in our DRD or the DRD of an associated company, would have been disclosed at the time of participation or purchase. Please note that Profile Information Services and its affiliates do not collect information by any means other than as stated herein . All information collected is for target marketing purposes only. If you feel you have been inadvertantly included in our database, or if you would like to be removed for any reason whatsoever,  then simply reply to this e-mail. All responses received will be removed and your co-operation is greatly appreciated.