ABDULAZEEZ M.WAFIC on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:01:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] SUBJECT: PROPOSAL FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR PRODUCTS.

SUBJECT: PROPOSAL FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR PRODUCTS.

Kindly take this communication as a formal
introduction of my person and the proposition tendered
herein.

My names are ABDULAZEEZ M.WAFIC., of the Ministry of Oil,Safat Kuwait.

It is with strict confidence and trust that I contact you to seek your kindest cooperation in this subject which requires your urgent attention.

It might be strange to read from a total stranger like
me in this regards but please if you are not
interested in what I am about telling you simply
delete and keep to yourself alone.

I have been working with the Kuwait Ministry of Oil for a good numbers of years and have successfully managed several contracts awarded to various contractors in this Ministry without much to write home about. Hence, the need for this proposal. I would like to you uplift my finances by giving you this opportunity to consummate contract with this Ministry for the purchase of your products with an entitled 50% make up commission for myself and my other colleagues who shall be working with me for the actualization
of this transaction.

However, you are required to kindly provide a detailed quotation of your products with our entitled 50% make up commission and the cost of shipment to Kuwait for consideration.

I seek your cooperation in this regards to ensure that
our interest is well protected in the cause of this
transaction believing you are a true and faithfull
fellow and that you talk less and worthy of trust.

By virtue of my position in this Ministry, I would
ensure that the contract is awarded to you at the
quoted price provided our interest is guaranteed. And
besides, I do not wish to publicly display my
intentions in this transaction hence, the need for secrecy.

Note: Every correspondence for now, has to be via my
private email address as stated for security reasons until all documentation has been perfected on your behalf.

Thanking you in anticipation of your co-operation and
looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best regards,

OUR METHOD OF PAYMENT IS 100% UP-FRONT, EITHER BY SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, CONFIRMABLE CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT OR CASH PAYMENT AT YOUR DESIRE.

ABDULAZEEZ WAFIC.,
Contract Department,
P. O. Box 5077,
Safat - 13051,