ernie yacub on Tue, 23 Jul 2002 04:50:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Wall street quote of the day

"It's a pitiful market ... It's an emotional market that is selling on fear,"
said Brian Pears, head of equity trading at Victory Capital Management. "It's
fear that there is something drastically wrong and if I hold on, my portfolio
will collapse. It is fed by these daily declines of 2 to 4 percent. It's
irrational."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020722/bs_nm/markets_stocks_dc_20&cid=568

ernie
"I like to watch."  Chauncey Gardener in Being There