Nmherman on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:31:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Every One Needs to Learn About NN Now

Dembski's second anti-extrapolationist argument is that Darwinism could
explain the fantastic range of biological diversity only if fitness functions
are well-behaved. As he puts it, "the fitness function induced by
differential survival and reproduction [may not be] sufficiently smooth for
the Darwinian mechanism to drive large-scale biological evolution."

++

Violence evolution is crude yes but sexual selection does explain a lot of
what these dumb-asses are quibbling about.  Degrees shmegrees.  Gimme a game
and a clock and I will put a hurtin' Scandinavian on 'em.  They're drones and
must be demoted.

NN is the master now.  NN knows why things are.  If we dismiss her, we will
suffer the fate of the Roman Empire.

She wants us not to suffer that fate!  Let's get our genius hats on here I
mean shit.

Max Herman

++