Benson Alomy on Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:16:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent response please

Dear,

I hope this contact will not surprise you. I am Mr. Benson Alomy a brother to Catherine one of the wives of Jonas Savimbi the leader of the UNITA movement in Angola, who was killed on February 22nd. I got your name in a list of our past international donors and supporters so I decided to look up your email address over the Internet, which was my source of your email address.

One week before he was killed I was designated to handle and supervise the payment of $18.5million for supply of arms and materials to UNITA movement. This sum, which came from cash sales of diamonds mined in the UNITA controlled province had been deposited in cash with one of our cash deposits security companies abroad waiting for collection by the arms potential seller.

This money was shipped in cash by a diplomatic courier to the finance and security firm and kept in their safe deposit vault as personal effects. My aim of contacting you is to ask your assistance to help me collect this money in your name while I give you $8million. The procedure for claim of this money is quite simple. We shall go to the security in Europe, I will present the deposit documents and security, code and pin numbers while you will just present an invoice for the release and transfer of the funds into your bank account at no risk whatsoever to you or me.

I have decided to convert this money for my personal use since our leader is dead. The faith of the UNITA movement is yet unknown so it will be unwise for me to commit this money into the purchase of arms that might not be needed anymore. I am presently on exile in a close African country.

Your soonest positive response would be anticipated.

Best regards,

Benson Alomy