ahmed mustapha on Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] TRUST

FROM:AHMED MUSTAPHA
IVORY COAST
00225 07 53 16 03
Dear
      I know this proposal letter may come to you as a
surprise considering the fact that we have not had any
formal acquaintance before .but all the same I would
want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate
attention in view of the fact that the security of our
live and possession is at stake .

I am Mr AHMED MUSTAPHA a 24 years old from war ravaged
SIERRA LEONE but presently domiciled in Abidjan  Ivory
coast with my sister AWA who is 18 years old .My
father Mr IBRAHIM MUSTAPHA who before his untimely
assassination by the rebels was the Director of SIERRA
LEONE Diamond corporation (SLDC) .He was killed in our
government residential house along side two of my
other brothers ,two house maids and one government
attached security guard fortunately for I, younger
sister and mother ,we were on a week end visit to our
home town As we got the news of the tragedy .We
immediately managed to ran into neighbouring Ivory
coast for refuge .But unfortunately .As
Fate would have it ,we lost our dear mother (may soul
rest in peace) as a result of what the Doctor called
cardiac arrest .

As we were coming into this country ,we had some
documents of a deposit of $ 11 700  000  USD (eleven
million seven hundred thousand USD ) made by my late
father in a security and trust company .According to
my father, he intended to use this fund for his
international business transaction after his tenure in
office but was unfortunately murdered .We had located
the security company where the money is deposited with
the help of an attorney and established ownership
.please right now ,with the bitter experiences we had
in our country and the war still going on especially
in diamond area which incidentally is where we hail
from .coupled with the incessant political upheavals
and hostilities in this country  Ivory coast ,we
desire seriously to leave here and live the rest of
our life into a more peaceful and politically stable
country like yours Hence this proposal and request .We
therefore wish you can help us in the following
regards :

1) To provide us with a good bank account to transfer
the money into
2)  To help us invest the money into a lucrative
business .
3)  To assist my sister Janet get a college admission
to further her education.

Please I know that , this letter may sound strange and
incredible to you but the CNN and the BBC African
bulletin  normally have it as their major news
features .Therefore for the sake of God and humanity
give an immediate positive consideration and reply to
me via our e-mail address. I will willingly agree to
any suitable percentage of the money you will propose
as your compensation for your assistance with regards
to the above .please in view of our sensitive refugee
status and as we are still conscious of our father 's
enemies .I would like you to give this a highly
confidential approach .

Best Regards .

AHMED MUSTAPHA