John Panlami on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:15:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] VERY URGENT

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable my colleagues and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department.

I work with Stanbic International bank currently I am the senior manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my bank. I was the account
officer to one MR KAMEL HASSAN who died along with his family on the 7th of November 1996 in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash. All 143 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of $20 million. Since the management got the information of his death we have been expecting any of his relation or his next of kin to come up and claim his money. Unfortunately from the day of his death till the time of this letter none of his relation or friends has come up for the claim. His forwarding contract could not be traced as stated in his file and all effort to get in touch with is family failed.

The banking and financial law of Stanbic International bank stipulates that if such fund remained unclaimed after a period of 5 years it will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

On this discovery, I and one other senior staff now decided do business with you to release the money to you as the next of kin or the business partner to MR KAMEL HASSAN for safety and subsequent disbursement. I will soon proceed for my retirement leave this year, and I personally do not want this fund to be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. That is why I wanted the funds to be move out of the bank before my retirement from the banking services.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin and business partner in this project is occasioned by the fact that the customer MR KAMEL HASSAN was a foreigner. We have agreed that 30% of the Fund would be for you as a foreign partner and 70% for my colleague and I.

All that we need from you, is just to put up an application to the bank for the transfer of Mr Kamel Hassan funds whom you stand as his next of kin or business partner into your account. I will send to you the format for the application.

If you are interested, contact me immediately. I will send to you the text of the application that you will send to Stanbic International bank authority for an approval Indicates your direct Fax and telephone numbers for effective communication. Every banking documents needed for this transaction will be taken care by me.

Looking forward to your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully

JOHN PANLAMI