AHMAD SULE on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:24:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] thank god i can reach you

Dear Sir,

 After due deliberation with my colleagues, l decided to
 forward to you this proposal. We want a reliable
 person who could assist us to transfer the sum of
 (US$38.5M) Thirty Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand
 US Dollars only into his account.

 This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from a
 contract awarded by us under the budget, allocated
 to my ministry and the bill was approved for payment by
 the concerned ministries. The contract has been
 executed.Commissioned, the contractor has been paid his
 actual cost for the contract.We are now left with the balance
 of US$38.5M as the over-invoiced amount,which we have
 deliberately over estimated for our own use. But under our
 protocol division, civil servants are forbidden to operate or own
 a foreign account. This is why l contacted you for an assistance.
 We have agreed that you will be entitled to:

 30 PERCENT FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

 60 PERCENT FOR ME AND MY COLLEAGUES.

 10 PERCENT SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED DURING

 THIS BUSINESS.

 and whatever left from the 10% will be shared equally.

 As you may rightly want to know l got your address from
 our Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I am a top official
 with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
 We the officials involved in the deal have put in many years
 in services to our ministries. We have been exercising patience
 for this opportunity for so long and to most of us, this is a
 life time opportunity we cannot afford to miss. This transaction
 is very much free from all sorts of risks.

 To enable us get this fund paid into your account, we have to present
 an international business outfit and consequent upon your agreement,
 we shall proceed in doing business together.

 You may be required to sign the fund release authority in our national
 Bank. Three officials will come to your company to arrange for our share.
 All these will  only take us 10 working days to transfer this fund
 into your account right from the day we receive the requirements.

 For confidential and security of this transaction,all we require from
 you is your:

 [1]YOUR FULL NAME

 [2]PRIVATE TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS.

 [3]YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS.

 [4]YOUR BANK NAME,ADDRESS,VIABLE ACCOUNT NUMBER.

 [5]YOUR BANK TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER.

 On receipt of this informations i shall send to you the FOREIGN PAYMENT
 APPLICATION FORM and the detailed information along with the terms of
 contract you will use to fill the Application Form and re-send back to me via
 my private fax number stated above; so that we can commence on the process
 of the paper work to claim this fund [US$38.5m]in your Name.

 NOTE: Your discussion regarding to this transaction should be limited because
 we are still in government service.

 Let honesty and trust be our watch word throughout this transaction.And your
 prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

 Best Regards.

AHMAED SULE