mammanjos on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:15:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM
AND NATURAL RESOURCES,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
TEL: 234-1-4702516
mammanjos5454@wongfaye.com

ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT

Please I want you to patiently read this my offer and make up your mind
whether you will accept it or not. I am Prof. Mamman Jos the special
assistant to the minister of petroleum and natural resources in Nigeria. I
am the linkman between the organization for petroleum exporting countries
- OPEC and the petroleum sector in Nigeria. I also attend OPEC meetings.

Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I was able to make
US$28million, which is currently deposited in a Security and Finance
company in South Africa under a name and a secret code. I want you to
assist me to claim this money as I cannot claim it directly because I am
still a civil servant. If you will be interested, all you will do is to
travel to South Africa after I give you the name and the secret code with
which the fund is deposited and you do a change of ownership so that you
will be eligible to collect the fund on my behalf. I will give you 20% of
the fund for this assistance.

I am fully aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale
financial movements after the September 11th terrorist attack on America
and will provide a classified clearance paper from the ministry to show
that the US$28million is neither terrorist nor drug related.
Kindly respond to my proposal I am expecting your fax response. I will
later give you a secure telephone number when I get your response. I want
to assure you that there is no risk attached in this transaction.

Till I hear from you.

Best regards,
PROF. Mamman Jos