Catalyst Commercial Services on Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Are you one of...

Dear Sir or Madam,

Are you one of the millions of companies in the UK that are currently being
over charged for the use of your electric, gas and water utilities?

If you are one of the UK's 1.5 million business enterprises who are currently
spending:

·	More than £75 per month on electric charges.
·	More than £75 a month on gas charges.
·	Or more than £1000 a month on water charges.

We can offer nine out of the ten businesses that we speak to a significant
COST REDUCTION in their utilities spend.  Furthermore you will be under NO
OBLIGATION to take our advice however, should you choose to accept our
recommendations then we will implement the transfer process on your behalf.
You may also be unaware that in certain cases you may be entitled to a rebate
from your current utilities supplier for the last five years.

For a FREE assessment from one of our independent business consultants on the
potential savings that are available simply choose which service you are
interested in by faxing the front copy only of your most recent electricity,
gas and or water bill to 0870 710 7561 including a covering memo indicating
your personal contact details.  We will then complete a full no obligation
analysis to identify the most cost-effective and efficient service and tariff
for your business.

Direct Business Solutions

.Single Site, Multi Site and Half Hourly Options
.Various contract products to suit your requirements
.Choice of cheque, Direct Debit or BACS payments
.Dedicated multi premise account management facility
.Group billing at site and/or contract level
.Dedicated Account Management facility

Catalyst Commercial Services

Catalyst Commercial Services is an independent business-to-business
consultancy service offering customised utilities solutions and strategies
for the management of electricity, gas and water.  To meet your specific
needs, we have built a team of experienced professional consultants who
advise businesses and offer them the freedom and the choice to choose the
very best products available. Using a network they can depend on nationwide
and with the best structure and levels of support available.  We liase and
negotiate with the top UK utility suppliers as we manage the most
cost-effective solution for your business.

If you would like more information or if you would like to arrange a FREE no
obligation assessment, then please contact our consultant team on 0870 710
7560.

Kind regards

Customer Services Manager

Catalyst Commercial Services
T + 44 (0) 870 710 7560
F + 44 (0) 870 710 7561
Email: info@catalyst-commercial.co.uk

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information, which is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible. The views expressed in this communication may not be the views held
by Catalyst Commercial Services Limited. Please take all appropriate steps to
scan and check any attachments to this message for viruses or other damaging
code, as Catalyst Commercial Services Limited does not accept liability for
contamination or damage to your systems. No responsibility is accepted by
Catalyst Commercial Services for personal emails, or emails unconnected with
the company's business.

Commercial Services Limited brings this commercial email to you and it has
been sent in compliance with all national and international laws on
commercial email.  To have your details removed from all future e-mailing
simply reply to this mail inserting "REMOVE" into the subject.  This is an
automated system that will ONLY recognise the word REMOVE