Dr.Wilfred Mboyo on Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:17:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent letter from Zimbabwe

Sir,

                                   URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Firstly, i have to introduce myself to you. My name is Dr.Wilfred Mboyo from Zimbabwe.I
was the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem of the land
reform program.

Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i recovered $26.8million US dollars from
over inflated contracts by some government officials. But i was a member of the opposition
party the MDC(Movement for Democratic Change), and the ruling party,(ZANU PF) has
been against us. So i had to flee the country for a neighbouring African Country which i am
currently residing.

Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i had not reported the recovery of my
findings to the panel .So this money was in my posession and i lodged it in a security
company here in Africa and currently this money has been moved to thier security branch in
Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. I have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been difficult
for me get a visa from Africa.So i want you to help me make claims of this fund($26.8m) in
the Netherlands as my beneficiary and transfer the money to your account or any account
of your choice before i can get a visa to fly down. So that we can share this money.

I have agreed to give you 10%,which would be ($2.6m dollars) of this money for your
assistance, and 80% would be mine and the other 10% would be set aside for any
expenses that may incure during the course of this transaction. And my 80% would be
invested in your country in any profitable business propossed by you. I know i have never
met you, but i want to trust you and please do not let me down when this funds finally gets
into your account.

Please if you are interested, get to me through the email address below to enable me feed
you with more details and all neccessary documentations. Please treat this as confidential.

Regards,

Dr.Wilfred Mboyo
mboyo2000@hotmail.com