nettime-l on Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Mortgage Rates Have Never Been Lower

Title: Get the perfect mortgage fast. It's simple.

We can help find the perfect mortgage for you. Just click on the option below that best meets your needs:

Refinance your existing mortgage
lower your payments
Consolidate your debt
simplify your life
Home Equity financing
get extra cash
Purchase a home
there's never been a better time
Here's how it works... After completing a short form, we will automatically sort through our database of over 2700 lenders to find the ones most qualified to meet your needs. Up to three lenders will then contact you and compete for your business. The search is free and there's no obligation to continue. It's that easy, so click here to get started now!

This email message has been sent in copmpliance with all existing and proposed email legislation.  As such it cannot be considered spam.  If you wish to be removed from this mailing you may do so at no cost to yourself by clicking this remove link