spike hibberd on Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:49:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ***collaborators***

Hi!,

My name is Spike Hibberd and I am currently completing my
honours year at Monash University in Melbourne Australia.
What I am studying is Visual Communication -- Graphic
Design.

My project is investigating new forms of narrative, ie:
hypertext. Although not in the usual medium of new media
but rather print. I strongly believe that print can be not only
interactive but also non - linear.

The starting point is the core text which has been created by
cutting all kinds of texts from various places, including all
kinds of themes and then splicing them together. Then
snipits of this core text will be sent out to collaborators to
further explore, investigate, argue and give there opinion on.

 Then the codex structure will be investigated to create a
navigational system so that the user can follow there
desired thread and discussion topic.

Grafix will also be explored to give visual refrence to
environments and scenes.

I am posting this message to Nettime to find collaborators.
If interested pls reply to this email address::

spike_h@mail.com

Thanx + hope I'll speak soon = spike Hibberd

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8