Daniel Young on Thu, 2 May 2002 15:48:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> full of digital hot air

I agree with Dimtris about the lack of discussion of the work. Where is the
talk about specific works of net art? Where are the critics and philosophers
of the new art form? But I don't agree with his prediction of a short
life-cycle for this new form. I expect NewZoid, my first work in this field,
to last at least as long as the Parthenon (if it is properly maintained.)
Daniel Young