exec@3dnet.org on Wed, 1 May 2002 03:35:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: 3-DNETŪ Employment - You're Invited!

==3-DNETŪ the World's Fastest Growing "Interactive" Website =====
Corporate Sponsors include : Heineken Int'l, Shell, SAS, Bank of Montreal

Hello,
                                  Employment -  You're Invited!
                    Re:  http://www.3dnet.org - http://www.3dnet-us.org
                    ( ...and some 30 country mirror domain websites )

My name is Michael MacDonald, manager of 3-DNETŪ. I noticed your
resume " soliciting " presence on the Internet.

3-DNETŪ is a prestigious, yet open to all, GLOBAL link between Individual
and Industry whereby the internet is regarded as only one of the available
means to achieve desired contacts ! Membership is by invitation only.

It would be an honour to include your background on our active database.
If interested in further details please let me know via :
http://www.3dnet.org or send email to: exec@3dnet.org

Please do NOT send your resume YET.

Best personal regards,

Michael MacDonald
The 3-D Network Company International Inc.
http://www.3dnet.org

P.S # 1 Please read :
A good job is RARELY found on a resume bank !
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL:
http://www.3dnet-nl.org/a3journal/ej020114.html#1a
Job sites produce few actual hires. Frustrated job-seekers disenchanted
with online services. 3-DNETŪ  We think you deserve a better chance !

P.S # 2 If you are interested to be informed about the "Hidden Jobmarket"
opportunities and other 3-DNETŪ  global services I suggest you register
with our FREE weekly E-journal via :
http://www.3dnet.org/individual/signup.html

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered
SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove " in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you.

==3-DNET the World's Fastest Growing "Interactive" Website =====

                http://www.3dnet.org       -  International Operations
                http://www.3dnet-us.org  -  USA Operations
                http://www.3dnet-uk.org  -  United Kingdom Operations
                http://www.3dnet-au.org  -  Australia Operations
                http://www.3dnet-de.org  -  German Operations
                http://www.3dnet-it.org    -  Italian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-se.org  -  Swedish Operations
                http://www.3dnet-cn.org  -  Chinese Operations
                http://www.3dnet-jp.org   -  Japanese Operations
                http://www.3dnet-fr.org    -  French Operations
                http://www.3dnet-gr.org   -  Greek Operations
                http://www.3dnet-nl.org   -  Dutch Operations
                http://www.3dnet-ru.org   -  Russian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-ca.org  -  Canadian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-es.org  -  Spanish Operations
                http://www.3dnet-eg.org  -  Arab Operations
                http://www.3dnet-sg.org  -  Singapore Operations
                http://www.3dnet-id.org   -  Indonesian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-in.org   -  India Operations
                http://www.3dnet-hu.org  -  Hungarian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-bg.org  -  Bulgarian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-no.org  -  Norwegian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-po.org  -  Polish Operations
                http://www.3dnet-dk.org  -  Danish Operations
                http://www.3dnet-br.org    -  Brasilian Operations
                http://www.3dnet-sa.org   -  South African Operations
                http://www.3dnet-pt.org   -  Portugese Operations
                http://www.3dnet-ie.org    -  Irish Operations
                http://www.3dnet-kr.org    -  Korean Operations
                http://www.3dnet-mx.org  -  Mexican Operations

                               VISIT THE 3-DNET WEBSITES
     Linking Industry to Individual in pursuit of REAL Opportunities in :
             EMPLOYMENT - COMMUNICATION - MERCHANDISING
                        (Operations in more than 100 countries)
                                 Also Home to CyberExpo

 ==3-DNET the World's Fastest Growing "Interactive" Website =====