Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist] on Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:15:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ WTO.0+74

Didn't someone say "a Corporation performed as Art is doomed to extinction, Art
performed by a Corporation is doomed to compromise itself" ?  Oh. I think I
might have said that.

--
Joseph Franklyn McElroy
Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
Electric Hands, Inc
www.electrichands.com
212-255-4527
Electrify your sales, Electrify your Mind