sendout on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:58:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Last Chance! Free links & seats Manuf Prod/Cntl Software $1,495!

(JMP42502)The Manufacturing/Job Shop Market has never seen an offer like
this, and it won't

again.  We have now set up national distributors, and will not be able to
discount Job

Master in the future.

For the next week only, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is not only on
sale for $1,495.00,

but if you order by May 3rd, you'll also receive two user licenses and a
link to either

Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel at no charge, an additional thousand
dollars savings.

(To be removed from our list, Please click on or send an email to:
remove@appsales.net.

Please put REMOVE as the subject.  Our remove system is automated If you
do not click on or

send an email to:remove@appsales.net and have REMOVE as your subject you
will be overlooked

for removal by the system)

Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized
manufacturers, and even at our

regular price of $2,495.00 costs many thousands of dollars less than any
other even remotely

comparable software package.

Now, if you order by May 3rd, you can save over $2,000.00.  For our $1,
495.00 special

price, you receive not only Job Master at a thousand dollar discount,
network ready, but two

user licenses and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel, which
normally would be

an additional charge of over a thousand dollars.

If you've been waiting to upgrade your production control and tracking
software or to

computerize your operation, now is the time.  For the next week, $1,495.00
gets you

everything-Job Master network version, two user licenses, and a link to
your accounting

program or to Excel.

Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, can
manage and control

your operation from sales quote to shipment.

Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like to
discuss the

package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web site address for a
total walk

through of the program, please call me directly at (661) 286-0041.

By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years has
specialized in the

development of custom software, primarily for small to medium sized
manufacturers.  Job

Master is a distillation of over a million and a half dollars of software
we have developed

to control and manage the production of our manufacturing clients.

Job Master contains the following features:

1. QUOTATION MODULE.  In this module, quotes are developed, modified, and
produced for

sending to your client.  A history is kept of all quotes for future
reference, or

modification for other clients.  All quotations and revisions are "auto
numbered," including

versions.  The quotes section allows for the entry of parts/processes, and
costing of each,

including materials, labor, markup, and taxes.  Inventory status can be
accessed from this

section for reference.

2. SALES ORDER.  Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation
information can be

transformed into a Sales Order for your client's signature on a "point and
click" basis.

The Sales Order can be modified and re issued if necessary.  A history if
kept of all Sales

Orders for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All sales
orders and

revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  Inventory status can
be accessed from

this section for reference.

3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order
sections.

4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER.  Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales
order information

can be transformed into a shop traveler/work order on a "point and click"
basis.  Each item

on the Sales Order becomes a shop traveler/work order, with each step of
production of the

item then listed on the traveler/work order.  Each such traveler/work
order is tied back

into the Sales Order.  The shop traveler/work order allows for the entry
of line items, and

notes on each line item. The shop traveler/work order contains a "notes"
section.  The Shop

traveler/work order allows for the storing or attachment of drawings to
the traveler/work

order.  The shop traveler/work order also contains a "drop down," from
which standard

processes can be selected for inclusion on the shop traveler/work order.
The shop

traveler/work order numbers progress in order of production sequence, and
re numbers them if

new steps are added.  The shop traveler/work order allows for change
orders or revisions,

and numbers changes in sequence of the original shop traveler/work order
number; i.e., 100,

100-1, 100-2, etc.  All shop traveler/work orders and related revisions
are retained in

memory for future reference.  The shop traveler/work order is bar coded
for tracking of

production step by step, and production of ongoing client status reports.
Bar coding

includes the ability for an employee to "swipe" their own ID bar code for
recording in the

system as to who upgraded what step.  The shop traveler/work order
function also allows for

manual update of production status.  The shop traveler/work order allows
for quality control

sign off, and the final production of certifications, either from a
"canned" list, or hand

typed in on a case by case basis.

5. INVENTORY.  The application includes an inventory section, which allows
operations to

check materials inventory in and out.  The inventory section allows for
the comparison of

inventory received against a P.O., and produces an "overage/underage"
report of inventory

received as compared against the P.O.  The inventory section allows for
the setting of

minimum (re-order now!) and maximum inventory amounts, and produces
reports showing what

inventory needs to be ordered, as well as inventory that is at or above
the maximum set to

have in house.   The inventory section also tracks "partially shipped"
orders, which are

tied in to the shipping function.  This section shows how much completed
product under a

particular order has been actually shipped to a client, and how much
remains to be shipped.

The balance is adjusted as shipments are made.

6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE.  The application allows operators to produce a
Request For Purchase

for accounting for any inventory items, which need to be ordered.
Inventory items have a

drop down of approved vendors for each item.

7. REQUEST FOR BID.   The application allows operators to produce a
Request For Bid for

accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory items, which need to be
ordered.  Inventory

items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item to which Requests
For Bid can be

sent.

8. INVOICE.  The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all
completed items

ready to be billed/shipped to clients.

9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS.  The application produces a date range
selectable report on how

much product, and the value of the product, which was completed during a
selected date

range.  The application also produces a report on how many orders, and the
value of those

orders, which remain to be completed during a selected date range.

10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected shippers,
and produces a

PACKING SLIP.

11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, allowing
for searches by

customer name, work order number, etc.

12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to type
in a name,

number, etc. all related information auto fills after the first few
letters or numbers are

typed in.

Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per
package.  However,

if we receive your order by May 3rd, your total price will be $1,495.00
INCLUDING a free

link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel (a $750.00 value) and two
free seats (a

$300.00 value).

Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your order,
please call me

on my direct line, (661) 286-0041.  Thank you!

Wayne McFarland
Link It Software Corp.

-