Paul D. Miller on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Dj Spooky Playlist April/May '02

Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid
Playlist April/May 2002

"Every Dj is a walking radio Station"
Ad Astra

Discs in High Rotation: The Top 11

1. 12" - Motion Man featuring Kut Masta Kurt & Kool Keith "Loose
Cannon/Trounce/We Work Styles" - Threshold Records

2.(compilation) Social Classics Vol 2 "Dread Meets Punk Rockers
Uptown" selected by Don Letts - EMI

3. (compliation) Anti-NYC (Gray, Vivienne Goldman, Rammelzee etc etc
NY early 1980's) - Gomma Records

4. (re-issue) Al Hansen & Andy Warhol, "Attenant Sound" - ? Records

5. Nobukazu Takemura, "Animate" - Childisc Records

6. J-Live, "All of the Above" - Coup d'etat Entertainment

7. X-Ecutioners, "Built from Scratch" - Loud Records

8. Ryuichi Sakamoto, "My Life as a Film" - Soundtrack to the film
'Derrida' - Warner Music Group

9. (compilation) "In the Beginning was Rhythm - 23 Skidoo, Human
League, The Slits, etc 1980's early electro" - SoulJazz Records

10. RJD2 featuring Copyright of MHZ, "June" - Def Jux Records

11. Anti-Pop Consortium, "Arrhythmia," Warp Records

Bonus Beats

Grace Jones vs Funkstar Deluxe "Pull Up to the Bumper" remixes by
various, EdelAmerica Records

  Blade II Soundtrack - (Roni Size vs Cypress Hill, Eve vs Fatboy
Slim, Mos Def vs Massive Attack etc etc) - Immortal Records

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
they are free...."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Port:status>OPEN
wildstyle access: www.djspooky.com

Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

Subliminal Kid Inc.

Office Mailing Address:

Music and Art Management
245 w14th st #2RC NY NY