market on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:07:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Earth Day Book Special and On-Line Catalog for Holistic & Sustainable Lifestyles

Title: Earth Day April 22nd The more you Know The more you like it

Dear Reader: Your Email address was supplied from a compiled list based on your interest  on the ENVIRONMENT

 Earth Day April 22nd
The more you Know; The more you like it

Book Marketing on Line is pleased to present a Catalog of books  on the

Environment, Ecology & Sustainable Life Styles For Every day of the year.

To RECEIVE our Special Earth Day Discounts; Free Book Offer

On-Line Catalog with over 1,000 titles
&
Free Down load of The Earth Charter

CLICK HERE
(A Blank Email will be sent to you; (To validate your interest)  Simply click on SEND;  Our on line catalog will be forwarded to your Email Address immediately)

(No files or attachments will be sent)

Book Marketing on Line is a highly focused book distribution company serving the needs of Holistic and Sustainable Lifestyles, Native American, Hispanic and Southwest communities with high quality and culturally sensitive books. We are building and growing our E-Commerce business and from time to time purchase Email lists. If we have received your name erroneously we apologize for the inconvenience. Please click on the Unsubscribe link below to remove your name from our list.

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our mailings to receive them. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.

To be removed from our list please click on UNSUBSCRIBE