K.Murphy on Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:04:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Satellite Dish for FREE PLUS Free installation in 4 rooms!!

""""  "If you want to be removed from my email database
please click on link:

 mailto:infofreesat@yahoo.com?subject=Remove_please

Dear Friend:

Get FREE INSTALLATION of a SATELLITE TV SYSTEM in up to FOUR ROOMS with up
to FOUR RECEIVERS when you sign up for service with Dish Network!  There
is no equipment to buy.

You will get your first 3 months of service FREE!

You'll get up to 170 channels of CD quality sound and picture for LESS
than you pay for cable TV! Monthly rates start as low as $36.99. You can
order online and schedule your FREE INSTALLATION from Dish Network!

You can even choose a Personal Digital Video Recorder that records up to
35 hours of your favorite shows without any tapes.  You can ZAP
commercials, PAUSE, and even REWIND LIVE SHOWS!  You can get this personal
recorder installed FREE right now.  (This is a $499 value if you had to
buy one.)

Plus!!! Make A Lot of Money Now by Giving Away FREE Installation of a
Satellite System from Dish Network!

To order your FREE satellite dish or to start making money, click on link
below:

mailto:infofreesat@yahoo.com?subject=I_want_to_sign-up

AOL Users
<a>href="mailto:infofreesat@yahoo.com?subject=I_want_to_sign-up";>Click</a>

You may remove your E-mail address at no cost to you whatsoever by simply
clicking on this link:

mailto:infofreesat@yahoo.com?subject=Remove_please

This email is sent in compliance with strict
  anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations. Your address was
  collected as a result of posting to a link, a
  classified ad to my FFA Page, you have sent me an
  E-mail recently, or you are on a list that I have
  purchased. You may remove your E-mail address at no
  cost to you whatsoever by simply clicking on the Remove
  link.