|edmond bello on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:37:01 +0200 (CEST)|
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
|[Nettime-bold] Urgent Business|
I dredmondbello a senior civil servant with the ministryof health and also an intigensof niger state, nigeria.
This ministry is proposing to award a contract worth of 12 million usd to some foreign contractor to supply some hospital equipment to be distributed to all the teaching hospital through out the country in goverment effort to improve the health of the citizen.
The reason why i have decided to contact you is that i want you to bid for the contract on my behalf. However,i have work out strategy to be used to make sure whoever bid for the contract on my behalfis going to be the winner of the contractwith the aid of two of my colleagues, who are also part of us in this deal.
According to my colleagues 4.5million is enough to execute the contract completely infact contract regulation that guideany contract award in this ministry is that 60% of the total sum is released first while the remaining 40% would be released later after the contract have been certified okay.
Please get back to me to know your stands so that i can further to you with neccessary vital information.