Matthias Leisi on Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:38:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> The Economist: The Internet sells its soul

[Second try, this time to the list.]

> list. But the point is: there are so many! Maybe we post a list of
> servers, ready to receive former Yahoo! groups and make a wider public
> announcement, showing that there are viable alternatives to Yahoo! All the
> best, Geert)

I offer lists at http://lists.astrum.ch/ as long as they meet
a few criteria:

 * Non commercial
 * No high-volume lists
 * No guarantee on availability etc.
 * I reserve the right to end the service with due notice
 * Strict no-spam-policy

People wishing to set up a list should contact me by mail
(matthias@astrum.ch) - and I'll promise to provide an english text for the
website mentioned above ;)

The lists are running under Mailman with the standard Mailman web interface.

Matthias